OUR TYPEFACE AND TYPOGRAPHY
The brand typeface is Amnesty Trade Gothic (ATG). It is bold, sharp, clear to read and when used in upper case it gives a sense of urgency, power and directness to our messages. It should be used in all our communications to help build a unified and consistent voice across the whole movement.
If you are working for Amnesty International you have permission to use our font. Download Amnesty Trade Gothic.
If you are contracted by Amnesty International please get in touch with your contact and request the typeface from them.
If you are a student or working on a self-initiated project please use a similar free font Oswaldor Bebas(or any other version of Trade gothic).
The “Amnesty International” words and the Amnesty candle and barbed wire logo (the “Amnesty Marks”) on this webpage are internationally recognised trademarks belonging to Amnesty International Limited, based in the UK. You may only use the Amnesty Marks on all of the following conditions:
- The Amnesty Marks are used only in accordance with the guidance on this webpage;
- The Amnesty Marks shall be used purely for referential and non-commercial purposes;
- The Amnesty Marks shall be used only for the purpose of onward publication or other dissemination of authorised Amnesty International publications available on this website;
- You do not use the Amnesty Marks in any way that could indicate or create the impression that Amnesty International endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with any products, services or goods available including via your own website and/or social media;
- The Amnesty Marks are not combined with any other graphic elements or altered in any way other than as set out on this webpage;
- The Amnesty Marks do not appear any more prominently than your own logos or company name;
- The Amnesty Marks remain the exclusive property of Amnesty International, and by using the Amnesty Marks, you agree that you shall not, in any way whatsoever, register or attempt to register the Amnesty Marks, or challenge the same;
- You use the Amnesty Marks in the context of our publications in accordance with our Permissions, which are set out here: https://www.amnesty.org/en/about-us/permissions/.