TEXT ALIGNMENT AND CONSISTENCY
DASH AND HYPHENS
To ensure legibility make sure there is enough contrast between the text and the background.
FULL END-BOARD WITH AMNESTY LOGO
The Amnesty logo is used at the end of the video in the bottom right corner. Spacing in the logo should be as shown on the right. Please check Visual Guidelines for details. Main message in the end-board could be a ‘call to action’ or ‘call to share’ depending on the type of video and objective. Additional elements like campaign or partners logos, hash tags and urlscould be included to the end-board as shown.
SIMPLIFIED END-BOARD WITH CANDLE
If the videos appears solely on Amnesty branded pages it is possible to use the simplified version of the end-board with candle instead of a full logo.
SUPERS, LOCATION TAGS AND SUBTITLES
The «Amnesty International» words and the Amnesty candle and barbed wire logo (the “Amnesty Marks”) on this webpage are internationally recognised trademarks belonging to Amnesty International Limited, based in the UK. You may only use the Amnesty Marks on all of the following conditions:
- The Amnesty Marks are used only in accordance with the guidance on this webpage;
- The Amnesty Marks shall be used purely for referential and non-commercial purposes;
- The Amnesty Marks shall be used only for the purpose of onward publication or other dissemination of authorised Amnesty International publications available on this website;
- You do not use the Amnesty Marks in any way that could indicate or create the impression that Amnesty International endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with any products, services or goods available including via your own website and/or social media;
- The Amnesty Marks are not combined with any other graphic elements or altered in any way other than as set out on this webpage;
- The Amnesty Marks do not appear any more prominently than your own logos or company name;
- The Amnesty Marks remain the exclusive property of Amnesty International, and by using the Amnesty Marks, you agree that you shall not, in any way whatsoever, register or attempt to register the Amnesty Marks, or challenge the same;
- You use the Amnesty Marks in the context of our publications in accordance with our Permissions, which are set out here: https://www.amnesty.org/en/about-us/permissions/.